Rings with Meaning
Rings that tell a story. Rings that make a difference. Lashbrook is changing the way people think and feel about wedding rings.
A STORY BEHIND EVERY RING
Rings with meaning. Rings that tell a story. Rings that make a difference. Lashbrook is changing the way people think and feel about wedding rings. At their core, they recognize:
• Marriage is the most important relationship in life.
• Wedding rings are the universal symbol of that relationship.
• Every ring can hold special meaning and symbolism unique to each couple. Wedding rings represent what we most treasure – the never ending love and commitment shared between two people. The eternal round is the simplest of symbols. It simultaneously honors both the past and the future. Anciently, wedding rings were made of only the most precious metals, a symbol in and of itself. Today, rings are made in many materials to match the lifestyles, tastes and history of the diverse people who wear them.
Lashbrook's journey to change the way men think and feel about wedding rings began in 2000, when Eric Laker founded Lashbrook. Eric named the company after his great-great-grandfather, Lashbrook, an immigrant who was among the first western settlers. With nothing but earth’s natural resources and landscape to work with, Lashbrook helped build a city and lay the foundation for what is today the thriving state of Utah – truly a pioneer for his time.
• Received 19 international design awards
• One of the first US companies to make and distribute Titanium wedding bands
• The first company to launch a Camo wedding band line
• The first company to launch a Carbon Fiber wedding band line
• The first company to launch a Damascus Steel wedding band line
• Early innovator in Meteorite, Zirconium, Hardwood and Antler wedding bands
• Ranked one of Utah’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies for the last three years
• Continually recognized as one of the best-selling wedding band lines in the country