Rhodolite Garnet Earrings in 14kt Rose Gold with Diamonds (.26ct tw)
- Best Price Promise
- Hassle-Free Returns
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fifty two diamonds are finely cut for brilliance, near colorless, pave set and weigh .26ct twct tw
- Diamonds are certified to be from a non conflict source
- Earrings are crafted of fine quality 14 karat rose gold for a lifetime of wear- Rhodolite garnets are securely held in prong settings
- January's birthstone and a symbol of a 2nd wedding anniversary- Drop design measures .37" long x .30" wide
- Free cleaning inspection at Day's for life of these rhodolite garnet earrings with diamonds
|Treatment 1||Heat Treated|
|Treatment 2||Natural-No Treatment|
|Metal Type||Pink Gold and Rose Gold|
|Stone Shape||Pear Shape|
|Stone 2 Quantity Stones||52|
|Stone 2 Shape||Round|
|Stone 2 Stone Type||Diamond|
FREE Ground Shipping on orders over $95 - Free Next Day on Orders Over $1000.
All orders are fully insured and require a signature at time of delivery.
Each item is cleaned, polished and inspected before it is wrapped and shipped to you. If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-439-3297
Most orders placed by 2pm ET will ship out the same day. For engravings and ring sizing, please add an additional 2-3 business days to your order. We do not deliver on weekend days. Special orders or customizations may take 3-4 weeks. Please click here for full shipping information.
Warranty & Returns
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase within 30 days of receipt, you may return any merchandise that has not been altered, engraved or customized for a refund, credit or exchange. Items that are customized cannot be returned or exchanged. Merchandise returned must be in its original condition and credit applied to the original card used to make the purchase.
Mother’s Ring are custom created, and therefore we are unable to accept returns.
Your jewelry purchased from Day’s Jewelers is warranted for a lifetime against defects in materials and craftsmanship. To be eligible for this warranty, your piece of jewelry must be inspected at any Day’s store at least once every six months. If you should live in an area where there is no Day’s store located, we would be happy to recommend a reputable jeweler to perform the required semi-annual inspections. Click here for full warranty & return policy.