Peridot Necklace in 14kt Yellow Gold with Diamond (.01ct)
- Best Price Promise
- Hassle-Free Returns
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
is also included for a classic and comfortable fit.
- August's birthstone and the symbol for a 16th wedding anniversary
- 1 cushion cut peridot is prong set and measures 6mm
- 1 round diamond is prong set and weighs .01 carat
- Diamond is certified to be from a non-conflict source
- Necklace is constructed of fine quality 14 karat yellow gold for a lifetime of wear
- Pendant measures .57 inch long x .24 inch wide
- 18 inch chain
- Day's lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Free cleaning and inspection at Day's for life of this peridot necklace with diamond
|Treatment 1||Heat Treated|
|Metal Type||Yellow Gold|
FREE Ground Shipping on orders over $95 - Free Next Day on Orders Over $1000.
All orders are fully insured and require a signature at time of delivery.
Each item is cleaned, polished and inspected before it is wrapped and shipped to you. If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-439-3297
Most orders placed by 2pm ET will ship out the same day. For engravings and ring sizing, please add an additional 2-3 business days to your order. We do not deliver on weekend days. Special orders or customizations may take 3-4 weeks. Please click here for full shipping information.
Warranty & Returns
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase within 30 days of receipt, you may return any merchandise that has not been altered, engraved or customized for a refund, credit or exchange. Items that are customized cannot be returned or exchanged. Merchandise returned must be in its original condition and credit applied to the original card used to make the purchase.
Mother’s Ring are custom created, and therefore we are unable to accept returns.
Your jewelry purchased from Day’s Jewelers is warranted for a lifetime against defects in materials and craftsmanship. To be eligible for this warranty, your piece of jewelry must be inspected at any Day’s store at least once every six months. If you should live in an area where there is no Day’s store located, we would be happy to recommend a reputable jeweler to perform the required semi-annual inspections. Click here for full warranty & return policy.