Estate Ruby and Diamond Ring in 14kt Yellow Gold (1/20ct tw)
- Best Price Promise
- Hassle-Free Returns
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Twelve diamonds are finely cut for brilliance, near colorless, prong set and weigh 1/20ct tw
- Marquise ruby is securely held in a prong setting and measures .45" long x .3" wide
- Top of ring measures .25"- Ring is crafted of fine quality 14 karat yellow gold for a lifetime of wear
- July's birthstone and a symbol of a 15th wedding anniversary- There is only one of these ruby and diamonds rings availabe
- Free cleaning and inspection at Day's for life of this ruby and diamond ring
|Treatment 1||Heat Treated|
|Treatment 2||Natural-No Treatment|
|Metal Type||Yellow Gold|
|Stone Measurement 1 (mm)||5.00|
|Stone Measurement 2 (mm)||3.00|
|Stone 2 Quantity Stones||12|
|Stone 2 Shape||Round|
|Stone 2 Stone Type||Diamond|
|Stone 2 Measurement 1 (mm)||0.60|
FREE Ground Shipping on orders over $95 - Free Next Day on Orders Over $1000.
All orders are fully insured and require a signature at time of delivery.
Each item is cleaned, polished and inspected before it is wrapped and shipped to you. If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please email us at email@example.com or call 800-439-3297
Most orders placed by 2pm ET will ship out the same day. For engravings and ring sizing, please add an additional 2-3 business days to your order. We do not deliver on weekend days. Special orders or customizations may take 3-4 weeks. Please click here for full shipping information.
Warranty & Returns
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase within 30 days of receipt, you may return any merchandise that has not been altered, engraved or customized for a refund, credit or exchange. Items that are customized cannot be returned or exchanged. Merchandise returned must be in its original condition and credit applied to the original card used to make the purchase.
Mother’s Ring are custom created, and therefore we are unable to accept returns.
Your jewelry purchased from Day’s Jewelers is warranted for a lifetime against defects in materials and craftsmanship. To be eligible for this warranty, your piece of jewelry must be inspected at any Day’s store at least once every six months. If you should live in an area where there is no Day’s store located, we would be happy to recommend a reputable jeweler to perform the required semi-annual inspections. Click here for full warranty & return policy.