Artcarved Emma Diamond Setting in Palladium (1/3ct tw)
- Best Price Promise
- Hassle-Free Returns
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Round natural diamonds are prong set, near colorless and weigh a total of 1/3 carat
- Diamonds are certified to be from a non-conflict source
- Setting is crafted of fine quality palladium for a lifetime of wear- Setting may be customized on center stone preference set by our goldsmiths
- To learn more about loose diamonds click here.
- Customization of setting may result in additional charges- Setting only - Center diamond is sold separately
- Day's lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Free cleaning and inspection at Day's for life of this diamond setting
|Treatment 1||Natural-No Treatment|
FREE Ground Shipping on orders over $95 - Free Next Day on Orders Over $1000.
All orders are fully insured and require a signature at time of delivery.
Each item is cleaned, polished and inspected before it is wrapped and shipped to you. If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please email us at email@example.com or call 800-439-3297
Most orders placed by 2pm ET will ship out the same day. For engravings and ring sizing, please add an additional 2-3 business days to your order. We do not deliver on weekend days. Special orders or customizations may take 3-4 weeks. Please click here for full shipping information.
Warranty & Returns
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase within 30 days of receipt, you may return any merchandise that has not been altered, engraved or customized for a refund, credit or exchange. Items that are customized cannot be returned or exchanged. Merchandise returned must be in its original condition and credit applied to the original card used to make the purchase.
Mother’s Ring are custom created, and therefore we are unable to accept returns.
Your jewelry purchased from Day’s Jewelers is warranted for a lifetime against defects in materials and craftsmanship. To be eligible for this warranty, your piece of jewelry must be inspected at any Day’s store at least once every six months. If you should live in an area where there is no Day’s store located, we would be happy to recommend a reputable jeweler to perform the required semi-annual inspections. Click here for full warranty & return policy.