Aquamarine Neckace in 14kt Rose Gold with Diamonds (1/20ct tw)
- Best Price Promise
- Hassle-Free Returns
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Eight diamonds are finely cut for brilliance, near colorless, prong set and weigh 1/20ct tw
- Diamonds are certified to be from a non conflict source
- Aquamarine is securely held in a prong setting and measures 6mm x 5mm- Pendant measures .72" long x .37" wide
- March's birthstone and a symbol of a 19th wedding anniversary- Necklace is crafted of fine quality 14 karat rose gold for a lifetime of wear
- Free cleaning and inspection at Day's for life of this aquamarine with diamonds necklace
|Metal Type||Pink Gold and Rose Gold|
|Stone Measurement 1 (mm)||6|
|Stone Measurement 2 (mm)||5|
|Stone 2 Quantity Stones||1|
|Stone 2 Shape||Oval|
|Stone 2 Stone Type||Diamond|
|Stone 3 Quantity Stones||1|
|Stone 3 Shape||Oval|
FREE Ground Shipping on orders over $95 - Free Next Day on Orders Over $1000.
All orders are fully insured and require a signature at time of delivery.
Each item is cleaned, polished and inspected before it is wrapped and shipped to you. If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-439-3297
Most orders placed by 2pm ET will ship out the same day. For engravings and ring sizing, please add an additional 2-3 business days to your order. We do not deliver on weekend days. Special orders or customizations may take 3-4 weeks. Please click here for full shipping information.
Warranty & Returns
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase within 30 days of receipt, you may return any merchandise that has not been altered, engraved or customized for a refund, credit or exchange. Items that are customized cannot be returned or exchanged. Merchandise returned must be in its original condition and credit applied to the original card used to make the purchase.
Mother’s Ring are custom created, and therefore we are unable to accept returns.
Your jewelry purchased from Day’s Jewelers is warranted for a lifetime against defects in materials and craftsmanship. To be eligible for this warranty, your piece of jewelry must be inspected at any Day’s store at least once every six months. If you should live in an area where there is no Day’s store located, we would be happy to recommend a reputable jeweler to perform the required semi-annual inspections. Click here for full warranty & return policy.